[vdr] Re: A Bug which should be turned into a feature ...

Hi,

Stefan.Hagendorn@lindy.cc wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>some day's ago my wife watched a extracted mpeg2 via VDR (extracted from a
>svcd with generated indext to replay it as "normal" recording). At this
>time a incomming phonecall was announced via OSD (my answering software
>announces calls via the mesg command in SVDRP). In this moment the replay
>STOPS ...... well my wife asked me if this is a new feature, but I was
>unable to reproduce it ....

or even better: check whether you are watching a recording - if so:
pause it. And if you are just watching TV: record the show, so that you
can continue watching, after you finished the phone call!
In combination w timeshift a really nice solution and a good reason to
connect the complete household to your VDR, because you also want this
feature, when the doorbell rings or the cake in the oven is redy :-)

Patrick

Home | Main Index | Thread Index