[vdr] Driver crashes very often

A few days ago I tried VDR-1.1.9 (with the patched driver from Klaus)
It was working fine. I also updated my VDR-1.0.1 to VDR 1.0.4 for
"every day use" with the AIO-patch.
This version was also working fine until yesterday. The driver crashes
very often.
Every time VDR wants to start the ARM crashed (I've a crash in the
logfile ca every 2 Minutes, because I run vdr with the "runvdr" script)
I tried to load it manually. I've loaded the driver, everything was OK.
But every time when I tried to start vdr I got a crash.
I tried also to switch back to VDR-1.0.1. It was the same, with the
OLD driver and OLD version (which were running fine over monts)
the arm crashed every time.
Watching TV was impossible yesterday. Today morning VDR run again
without problems "as if nothing happened"

The Arm becomes not hot, as other people have reported. It is about
30°C I think.

So what was my problem yesterday? Is my ARM defect? Sunspots? Bad Signal?

TIA

Roland

Home | Main Index | Thread Index