[vdr] Re: Sudden problem on loading dvb card drivers

On Mon, Sep 16, 2002 at 08:59:37AM +0200, Karsten M?ller wrote:

> Have you tried the "reset configuration data" option, most newer
> BIOSes offer ?

Hello Karsten,

thanks for answering.

I've allready searched for this option, but it seems to be missing (ASUS TUSI-M) and I will test it with the other bord (MSI Athlon/Duron board), which has this feature). But as I allready changed boards I suppose the reset will not lead to success.

Kind regards

Frank

Home | Main Index | Thread Index