[vdr] Re: TiVo like auto recording

Carsten Koch wrote in a Mail about "[vdr] Re: TiVo like auto recording":

> Not for digiguide, but for http://tvtv.de a package exists that does

There is a very nice package named "TVProg" on Freshmeat. It is a mySQL
database containing the whole programm, along with descriptions for a whole
week. You retreive it by a CRON event. It has some CGI utilitiy in perl to
program the analogue BTTV VDR. It must be very easy to adopt it to VDR.

There is a demo site at: http://tvprog.sourceforge.net

Oops, upon checking the site I found this:

<quote>
It seems that the tvprog project has to sleep for a while. TVMovie.de has changed their conditions so there currently is no source for a complete german XML program guide available.

XMLTV is a nice project, but it's program guide for Germany is not complete.

I hope i will be back some day with a new application.
</quote>

Dammit.

Anyway, just to let you know what you missed ;-)

Good bye,
--
Andreas
<sp.amix@gmx.net>