[vdr] Dropping frames

I now have two cards in my box, DVB-S 1.3 as DVB 1 and Nova-t as DVB 2.
Reception on satellite (DVB 1) is fine, reception on terrestial card (DVB 2)
appears to drop frames, picture occassionaly dissolves into rapidly moving
colored squares and there are also glitches in the sound.

I was suspecting shared irq problems and I reconfigured things so that
both cards now have their own non-shared interrupts, did not help any, tho..

What could be the reason for this, buffering ?, or maybe slow memcpy ?
Has there been thoughts about using fast_memcpy ala mplayer ?
Cheers..

Home | Main Index | Thread Index