[vdr] AW: Re: AW: AW: VDR 1.0.4 crahes when starting a recording

>>Same here but with SUSE 8.0. The /videoXY-directorys are serverd by
>>NFS via FreeBSD. VDR is 1.0.4. VDR crashes sometimes, not ever,
>>when a record starts by timers.conf.
>>

>i have seen this on a 2 dvbs-card system, after checking the log a saw that
it happens when a channel the second card could not be tuned (EPG-scan) and
then a timer was started

>try to check your log and to test this you could dreate a minimal
channels.conf, where only "save" channels are in

ok, i will check this on my 3 card DVB-S system.

Olaf

Home | Main Index | Thread Index