[vdr] Re: AW: AW: VDR 1.0.4 crahes when starting a recording

Bläser, Lars schrieb:

> [...]
I think I found out what it was in my case; the harddisk with the /video
dir was set to 16 bit access and no DMA :-(((

Since I enabled 32 bit and DMA it runs like a charm as far as I can tell
from the past two days!

Thomas

Home | Main Index | Thread Index