[vdr] Re: Let's work with VDR files...

Hi List,

  Why du you don't cut the movie on the VDR machine (directly with
  VDR)? And you can also join the files (001.vdr 002.vdr ..) with the
  command "cat 001.vdr 002.vdr > film.vdr" after you cut them. Then
  you can copy it on your Win.machine and convert them.

  And yes it gives a Player and a Cutting-Tool: The Player is "Elecard
  Mpeg2Player" (http://www.elecard.com/products/mpeg2player.shtml) and
  the Cutter is "PVACut" (http://www.tirtanium.de/extra.html). But the
  Cutter is very Buggy on my System.

HearU,