[vdr] Re: SNES-emulator running with vdr

Hi,
On Wed, Sep 18, 2002 at 12:09:30PM +0200, Helmut Auer wrote:
> Great ! Any ideas what CPU will be necessary to do the on-the-fly mpeg1
> encoding?
Currently you ne a fast cpu. I'm using it on a XP1600+.
But you can try to lower the mpeg-quality (in unix/dvb.cpp change
c->quality = 5 to a higher value, 10 is still ok for me).
At the moment I try to change the output part to be able to drop frames,
so that the emulator only needs to calculated 25fps instead of 50fps. But
it's still slower than the original version 8-(

Bye,
Matthias
--
Matthias.Mueller@rz.uni-karlsruhe.de