[vdr] Re: @Klaus - Trusted Transponder

sorry to oppose, but it can take up to 30 seconds until the time
information arrives within the SI stream and that would mean if you
restart VDR for other reasons than just switching it on, you are always
bothered by vdr switching to the trusted channel.

I cannot say that I really like that idea.

just my 2 cents.

Robert