[vdr] AW: VDR file repairer

> Von: Luca Merega [mailto:lmerega@email.it]
> Gesendet am: Donnerstag, 19. September 2002 10:52
> An: vdr@linuxtv.org
> Betreff: [vdr] VDR file repairer
>
> Due to the problems I am having with VDR recordings, I am
> going to write
> a VDR file repairer.
> Two questions:
> Does it already exist?
> Where can I find specs about .vdr file frames?

i´m not shure that you realy know what you´re trying to do
you will have to dig deep into mpeg2 specs and PES format, brocken GOPs, missing audio frames, reseted timestamps in transmissions (encoder reset on the side of the provider), ...
pvas is a grown program with a lot hard lessons to learn how wide specs and possible errors can go
maybe you schould ask wiljo (offeryn.de) about his experiences before you start

Home | Main Index | Thread Index