[vdr] Re: cut and copy at one Process

Some time ago I wrote a little patch, that does what you
want.

* via a reccmd.conf file (similar to commands.conf) you are
able to define commands
* within the rec-menu you get a reccmd-menu with all your
commands if you press the red-button
* button 1 to 9 are hotkeys in the rec-menu to get the
command directly.

I sent the source code to Klaus and I hope this piece of
code will get into vdr.

Gerhard

On Thu, 19 Sep 2002 13:10:43 +0200
 Axel Gruber <axelgruber3@gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi List,
>
> I currently use this way to Write movies/Series to DVD:
>
> SET cutting_Markers in the recording
> Cut them
> Start a script wich collect all cuttet Movies to a
> TEMP-Direcotry
> Write this direcotry to DVD
>
> this works but there are several Problems:
> - Works only with no Subdirectorys
> - this only allow to have % for DVD-Recording only - all
> other cutted
> Movies will be deleted by the script.
> - Not very easy to use.
>

> Yesterday i have looked at TOSVCD wich is able to read
> the CUTTING-Markers in
> a Recording and encode only the marked parts of a movie.
>
> With the AIO Patch comes a small patch with wich the user
> is able to press a
> special button in the recordings menu and VDR starts a
> application with the filename
> of the marked recording as extention.
>

> So my question:
>
> Does anyone have a small Programm wich only does the
> "first part" of tosvcd:
> copy&CUT at one part ?
>
> My Idea:
>
> Select a recording in Recordings-Menü - Press the "magic
> Button" Vdr starts the
> CUT&copy Programm with the filename of the recording as
> extention.
>
> This Programm cut&copy this Movie to a /temp directory
> wich can be burned.
>
> Perhaps itīs possible to extract this Part out of TOSVCD
> ?? - Donīt know - iīm not
> a Programmer...
>
> So if anyone have a idea or a solution ......
>

> CU
>
> Axel

Das ist ein Service von austria.com

Home | Main Index | Thread Index