[vdr] lirc + vdr

I tried hard to get this workin'.
I'm using vdr 1.1.9 with several plugins.
Let me explain what I have done, so maybe someone can help me:

I have setup lirc , tested this with irw and saw that all buttons are
workin'. I I've setup lirc in mplayer and all works fine there. But in vdr I have
no clue there to define which buttons of lirc have to be mapped to which
button of vdr.
Additionally I read I have to name the buttons in lirc after the sheme of
vdr (as mentioned in config.c)
Is it right that in vdr lirc is hardcoded that way?

The next problem I get is following essential errormessage in
/var/log/messages:
Sep 19 13:24:00 ernie vdr[3576]: ERROR: /dev/lircd: Verbindungsaufbau
abgelehnt
which meant connection refused. Can anyone give me a hint there to define
that rights ?
The rights of the device is set to 777:
prwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            0 Sep 19  2002 /dev/lircd

So whats wrong here ????????

thanks in advance and hopefully will be read this time

Steffen

--
Werden Sie mit uns zum "OnlineStar 2002"! Jetzt GMX wählen -
und tolle Preise absahnen! http://www.onlinestar.de

Home | Main Index | Thread Index