[vdr] Re: lirc + vdr

> > that rights ?
> > The rights of the device is set to 777:
> > prwxrwxrwx    1 root     root            0 Sep 19  2002 /dev/lircd
>
> > So whats wrong here ????????
>
> > thanks in advance and hopefully will be read this time
>

> Try to start lirc in "non daemon mod" with lirc -n
> and perhaps in a second window "irw" wich trace the commando´s.
>
> I had a Problem like your´s last week and i found out, that a lock-File
> was blocked. After deleting ist everything works fine...

No I have deleted /tmp/.lirc, lircd -n running shows nothing , but that the
clients irw and mplayer are accepted, only vdr isn't able to do that. Have
had all running as root, so permission problems shouldn't be there.

And have I mentioned that neither than lircd is running or not the message
is the same? Hope somebody have a clue

--
Werden Sie mit uns zum "OnlineStar 2002"! Jetzt GMX wählen -
und tolle Preise absahnen! http://www.onlinestar.de

Home | Main Index | Thread Index