[vdr] Re: AW: Idea about using vdr without hardware mpeg2 decoder

On Thursday 19 September 2002 18:57, you wrote:
> That was one of my suggestions I already made half a year ago.
> But the problem would be to overlay the console OSD to the
> tty where MPlayer is running. As you can read in
> "[vdr] Re: DEBUG_OSD-question - especially @Klaus Schmidinger"
> there are some elements missing like progress bar.

I guess for my usage I'll just pipe the output to gmplayer and have no
problems with overlapping debug output. An even easier solution would be to
pipe the output of mplayer to /dev/null since I probably won't need it
anyway.
I've put many hours of work into getting Pingus rid of most of the unrequired
and redundant includes.

Bye David

PS: If possible, don't use GCC 2.96 for anything. Use 2.95.3 or 3.2. GCC
3.0.4 still has quite a few bugs, the first stable release of the 3.x series
is 3.1.1 AFAIK.
If you need help in setting up a non RPM gcc just drop me a mail.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index