[vdr] Re: AW: Re: Allwell Set-Top-Box ordering

Gerhard Andreas (RtW1/WIR1) * schrieb:

> actually I was thinking less complicated: only replaying already saved
> VDR-recordings, recorded with an extra VDR-server, via the DBox2 (internal
> 10Mbit should suffice just so, no?). So VDR itself is not needed for DBox2,
> but MPlayer for replay of .vdr-files and some way to access the storage
> drive.

Hi list,

my thoughts are going into the same direction. another main homepage of
the neutrino-prject seems to be http://www.dbox2.info/

they are experimenting with mplayer, so it would be interesting to have
a real quiet unit powered by linux and playing vdr-recorded content
amongst some other things...

brgds
c.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index