[vdr] AW: Re: nice features...

Hi,
a friend of me always uses a power meter for the signal strength and
additional he carries a small TV (~30 cm) and a analog sat receiver onto the
roof :) Looks really funny to see a person standing on the roof and looking
TV :)

He has done this several years as his job in the company of his father and
he says, that he can better adjust the dish if he has the possibility to
switch between several channels and look the visual result.

cu,
Oliver

Home | Main Index | Thread Index