[vdr] split up channels.conf

Hi all,

when reading the "nice features" thread:

Wouldn't it make sense to split up channels.conf into two parts. One being
the file holding the "static" information like transponder, pids etc. and
another file, that can be customized by the user to sort entries and
define other things like CAM, Volume, Diseq etc.

That would allow that we could all live on one channels.conf and preserve
our "private" settings.

DTV had such a concept and I found it very valueable to be able to have a
sorted channel list with my preference and to update technical information
by just doing a dtv_scan.

Regards,

Robert

Home | Main Index | Thread Index