[vdr] Feature idea / wish

I think an additional kind of timer would be useful, a timer that
becomes active only if there for a certain amount of time hadn't been
any activity or on request.

For example, I record "The Simpsons" on a daily base, just in case I
don't come home from work soon enough.

Sometimes I'm at home to watch it, then of course I don't need the
timer, so I have to deactivate it and reactivate it afterwards or delete
the recording when it's finished.
A timer that requires either inactivity for a longer period ( = I'm not
at home and watching) or asks before actually recording would be very
useful!

What do you think?

Thomas

Home | Main Index | Thread Index