[vdr] Re: looking for an epg tool

On Wed, Sep 25, 2002 at 09:30:44AM -0400, Jeremy Hall wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm looking for an epg tool that will read the epg.data file, then allow
> me to search for a string.  When that string is found, the tool should
> show me all the matches, and prompt for creating a timer to support this
> program.
>
> Does such a timer application exist?

For a "small" solution vdradmin seems to be usable.

The "big" solution is my master-timer. :-)
Here you can make very accurate descriptions of what you want (and not
want)

ftp://ftp.paderlinx.de/pub/citd/master-timer-0.5.10.tar.gz

The only con is that (currently) my program is noninteractive.

Bis denn