[vdr] Re: looking for an epg tool

> My understanding is that master-timer will record movies, all movies,
> whether you want them or not.  Am I misunderstanding the README?

> and I do not know where to find vdradmind.

http://www.linvdr.org/download/vdradmin/

You can also use vdradmin - there you can put in words to search - vdradmin
will show you the result and you can directly programm the timer.

master-timer is a tool wich i run every Hour. There is a text-file
in wich you can define search phrases like "Arnold Schwarzenegger"
and master-timer will programm all Arnold Schwarzenegger filmīs.

I do this with movies wich i want to record but i donīt when they will come and
with my favorite sitcomīs.....

Home | Main Index | Thread Index