[vdr] Just Nova-T

Hi,
Sorry if this is a FAQ, but do I need a non-budget version even if I just want
to record files? I mean, as I understood the premium is just needed for using
the mpeg-decoder and the S-Video output, or am I completly wrong?

Has anyone done VDR with a Nova-T and would like to share his config file with
me?

What I like to do is, to but a Server somewhere I can't hear it and use it as
a remote PVR with VideolanServer. Any experience with that setup?

Kind regards,
Karsten