[vdr] Re: DVB-C, digital signal in cable?

Give it up :-(
If it's Telekom cable it is 99.99% sure to have ARD and ZDF bouquets. There
is _NO_ RTL or SAT1/Pro7 bouquet in the cable!!!!
If you are running on a 3rd party cable provider it might be even worse as
they are not necesarily compatible to the DVB-standard.

CU,
Christian.