[vdr] Re: DVB-C, digital signal in cable?

Zitiere "Rienecker, Fa. Evenio, ITS P, M" <C.Rienecker@deutschepost.de>:

> Give it up :-(
> If it's Telekom cable it is 99.99% sure to have ARD and ZDF bouquets.
> There
> is _NO_ RTL or SAT1/Pro7 bouquet in the cable!!!!
> If you are running on a 3rd party cable provider it might be even worse
> as
> they are not necesarily compatible to the DVB-standard.

Oh no! Just checked - as i am living in Baden-Württemberg it seems that Callahan
Associates are the owners and ish are their German daugther.
Interesting enough they provide (or claim to) telephone, internet and TV.
Of course not for my address and the internet is fast but 45 Euro are a bit to
much. I sent them a mail and we'll see...

With some luck i can talk with my neighbor to put a dish in place, but i won't
stress it :-(