[vdr] Re: Teletext plugin released

Hi,

I tested the teletext plugin with vdr-1.1.11, very good work, obviously
ffmpeg brings some great improvements in qualitiy of output and
stability! I also like the stretched mode, which fills my TV screen
quite well.
But there are also some bugs I noticed, of course normal in such an
early version:
1. Sound does not work while teletext is shown.
2. sometimes there are artefacts or parts of the TV picture in the
teletext picture
3. the BACK button does not work to activate teletext, only to abort it
4. sometimes I get teletext pages from a different channel, e.g. pages
of WDR teletext in RTL teletext

Nevertheless, well done!!