[vdr] Re: Help!! DVB-C Card is too long

> > Info:
> "unsubscribe vdr" as subject.
>
> Thanks Helmut,
>
> this works really fine :)
>
> Right now I'm looking for a CI solution (I want to plug the paytv card
> on the front side). Any ideas?

I wouldn't be too optimistic about that. With the old (i.e. long) Siemens
DVB-C the CA-module fits directly onto the DVB-C. I once tried to put ribbon
cable inbetween the connectors but with no success :-(
Either my cables were too long or the additional connector was messing it up
(or maybe both). Fact is, I never had any picture nor any error message
while testing this setup.

If you're interested I might send you my cables if you take the charge for
post.

CU,
Christian.