[vdr] Re: DVB-t - vdr not correctly passing parameters?

In article <200210082152.06442.dennis.noordsij@wiral.com>,
   Dennis Noordsij <dennis.noordsij@wiral.com> wrote:

> Hi,

> I have previously reported the same problem with DVB-C (QAM_64 and
> QAM_128 bouquets). The latest vdr (1.1.12) is supposed to support these
> different settings, but I haven't had a chance to try it out myself yet.

I am using 1.1.12 and NEWSTRUCT :-\

Just had a play at sending parameters using dvbtune.

In order to change between different parameter sets I have to set both qam
and cr parameters each way. I can use the same frequency to send both sets
of params.

Looks as though vdr is not actually setting these but I haven't found out
where it dies that in the code so far.

> Anyways, just so you don't go crazy, it's happened to other people :-) I
> am sure it will be fixed soon (if it isnt already).

Thanks :-)

Andy

--
A. Top posters.