[vdr] Re: DVB-t - vdr not correctly passing parameters?

Hi,

I have previously reported the same problem with DVB-C (QAM_64 and QAM_128
bouquets). The latest vdr (1.1.12) is supposed to support these different
settings, but I haven't had a chance to try it out myself yet.

Anyways, just so you don't go crazy, it's happened to other people :-) I am
sure it will be fixed soon (if it isnt already).

Cheers,
Dennis

--
She is not refined.  She is not unrefined.  She keeps a parrot.
		-- Mark Twain