[vdr] Re: vdr-1.1.12 TransferMode strangeness

Stefan Huelswitt wrote:
> On 10 Oct 2002 Andreas Schultz <aschultz+vdr@warp10.net> wrote:
>

>>I don't get it. Can't you leave the live pid filters as they are and
>>just add the pid's to be recorded as DMX_PES_OTHER filters? You the
>>could still change the live pid filters without having to touch the
>>recording filter.
>

> I mad the expirience that you cannot use the same PID with
> DMX_PES_VIDEO/AUDIO and DMX_PES_OTHER. It does not work this way.
> (while it's possible to use the same PID twice with
> DMX_PES_OTHER).

I made a small a test program and it confirmes that. However, looking at
the AV711x datasheet one could come to think that it should work. At
least there is nothing in there that says that it can't. So i guess it's
either a firmware or a ARM-CPU load limitation.

Andreas