[vdr] Re: A: How to build a silent VDR

Hi

Am Freitag, 4. Oktober 2002 20:38 schrieben Sie:

> Phew, take a look at my little "HowTo build a silent VDR". Currently the
> HowTo covers only the case-modifications. Etherboot and NFS-root are
> http://www.dercasa.de/wissenschaft/bastelecke/vdr/index.html

I was really pleased about this solution.
As i am also going to build a vdr with debian, i'd like to know what debian
release you've been using and what problems you experienced.

Currently i'm mostly a heulsuse 7.3, but debian would be nice. I tested an
installation with deb3.0 on a older system and was happy about the lean
system, though i wasnt able to make my soundcard working :-((.

Googling for vdr and debian only brought outdated infos. Could you tell me if
there is any active project?

thx in advance

christoph