[vdr] Re: LNB sharing in 1.1.x ?

Hello Klaus and list,

> I hear the same thing from people who need AC3 replay - but don't need LNB sharing ;-)

As alway, one's one problems are certainly the most important ;)

> I'm going to implement AC3 replay as one of the next things, so LNB sharing is
> not too high on my list. If you like to go ahead, please do the changes based
> on the latest 1.1.13 version I just released and send me a patch.

No problem with this also I have no need for AC3, I only have to be careful when
channel switching while recording.

I gave up on converting the original LNBSHARE-Patch
to vdr-1.1.x. There are way to many changes to have a quick hack.

As a conclusion, I think the patch will be easier to do now, but I have
no clue where to start, so I think I just sit and wait ;)

Greetings,
 Juergen
 mailto:juergen.scherer@gmx.de