[vdr] Re: mix Nexus TV out with GFX card TV out ?

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=61561&release_id=10854
> 3
> Hey, it looks like the movix developers has read the list. ;-)

Astonishiong isn't it ? :))))

I will probably try that, but here again, there are still some problems:
- I will need to do iso each time instead of burning directly the movie
- the time to launch a film will be quit long: stopping VDR, stopping the
system, rebooting (no keyboard here, just the remote control), the insertion
of the floppy, CDrom boot and then the movie.
- the movie will not be controllable with the remote controller :)