[vdr] Re: mix Nexus TV out with GFX card TV out ?

you would have to have the G400 Dualhead anyway.. (singlehead only supports CRT Monitors)
One Output for TV, one for CRT.
i use the G400 in Clone mode, so i have the same picture on TV and on the Monitor.
i dont even need a monitor as i can do everything an the TV, only the fonts look a bit ugly :(, but it works..

to put the card in TV-out mode some framebuffer settings need to be set up, but its just a small script that needs to be tuned.
and matroxset must be installed (it sets some internal registers to activate the clone mode).

and yes, scart can carry RGB+Composite, S-Video+Composite, and S-Video alone. adaptors should be no problem to get, although S-Video inputs are common on better TV's anyway..