[vdr] Re: A/V synchronisation

Hi,

I am not very familiar with the mpeg2 stream, but when I first recognized
this A/V synchronisation problem (especialy in SVCD playback), I
thought about a plugin/patch for VDR which splits the video and audi
frames and reordered them online during playback. The userinterface
could be something like the Vol+/Vol- bar where you can adjust the
delay online. But I am not sure if the "normal" CPU (~800Mhz) is
able to do this online.

But as I wrote, I have not the knowledge of the mpeg2 stream to develop
such a patch very soon. Maybe somebody else with time and knowledge
can think about it.

Kind regards
Manfred

-------                   Manfred Schmidt-Voigt                  -------