[vdr] LCDproc Plugin Settings error (??!)

Hello everyone,
dear Martin,
dear Klaus,

I think I've got some problem with the LCDproc PlugIn for VDR. I cannot access
the setup menu although I cannot see any differences to any other setup in the
sources. When accessing the Setup Menu, I get a segmentation fault. I've
debugged that segmentation fault to osdbase.c:213 where (member object not
pointer!!!) "Bitmap" points to 0xa0.

The unusual Thing is: Only when debugging this, in some constellations this
even happens when I access the "Setup" Menu (at another weird place), but only
when LCDproc-PlugIn is loaded, and only when debugging. I wonder what is
hapening there.

I'll try to debug that somehow further with the glibc memory debug routines,
and I'll tell you about anything I can find ;).

Weird...

Greetings,
Sascha Volkenandt