[vdr] Re: PLEASE HELP (was: LCDproc Plugin Settings error (??!) )

At Monday 21 October 2002 21:59 Tobias Bratfisch wrote:
> #ifdef PROGRESSBAR
>   if (titleProgbar)
>      Interface->SetBitmap(titleProgbarOffset, 0, *titleProgbar);
> #endif // PROGRESSBAR
> #ifdef CALENDER
>   if (titleTimeLine)
>     Interface->SetBitmap(titleTimeLinex, titleTimeLiney, *titleTimeLine);
> #endif // CALENDER

I've looked into the sources and I think I've found the problem:

Those member objects are never initialized to zero and they are only filled
within SetTitleTime(). If that's not called, they contain trash.

Greetings,
Sascha Volkenandt