[vdr] OSD.C: Changed Cursor Behavior

Hi all,

While funkying around with my diseqc plugin, I noticed
something , which I really hate ;ö)) When you are browsing
around in the menus, you can't reach the the first or last
item in a menu, unless you browse thru all items. What I
want to say is that if you have reached the last button on
the menu AND the next button you need is at or almost at the
top, you need to browse back through all buttons, one by one.

Juck! ;o))

With the help of a good friend I modified the behavoir of the
cursor buttons. Now, when you have reached the last menu
position and press down once more the cursor jumps back
to the first item on the page. Same goes for the cursor up
button. Much easier to navigate that way. It also works (that
took us a while to figure out ;o)) with multiple page menus,
like channels, etc.

All of you who are interested, the prog part can be downloaded
at:

http://hotchevy.future.easyspace.com/vdr/progs/

it's the osd.c Just replace the one supplied with VDR with
the one from above and recompile and your all set to
navigate.

@Klaus: please try it. If you like it, please integrate it into
your next release.

Now the only thing I am missing in the navigation part is
the possibilty to adjust a timeout (preferably in the setup
menu) for a keyrepeat. The way it is now, "I" find it reacts
too quickly and if you are browsing many pages, you`ll
quickly find out that you have browsed too far ;o)) An
adjustable usleep time between two key repeat functions
would be great! Anyone (Klaus? ;o)) want to take the
challenge?

Greetz,
Reinhard