[vdr] Re: LCDproc Bug... still (was: Re: PLEASE HELP (was: LCDproc Plugin Settings error (??!) ) )

> > > Those member objects are never initialized to zero and they are only
> > > filled within SetTitleTime(). If that's not called, they contain trash.
> >
> > You're right, but thats definitly not the only fault.
> > I got the same crashes as without initializing them to zero.
>
> Yes I've experienced that, too, and I'm totally confused, the only
> explanation I could give that there is a memory area overwritten (any
> subscript out of range) affecting totally unrelated things.
>
> Finding those is a damn work ;)

I know, I'm trying it for days without success :-(

Does anyone know another way to implement this "critical" features?
I tried to put this peace of code into derived Display() - functions, but
then the progressbars are not displayed when changing into a menu with the
"back" button.

Tobias