[vdr] LCDproc Bug... still (was: Re: PLEASE HELP (was: LCDproc Plugin Settings error (??!) ) )

At Thursday 24 October 2002 17:15 Tobias Bratfisch wrote:
> > Those member objects are never initialized to zero and they are only
> > filled within SetTitleTime(). If that's not called, they contain trash.
>
> You're right, but thats definitly not the only fault.
> I got the same crashes as without initializing them to zero.

Yes I've experienced that, too, and I'm totally confused, the only explanation
I could give that there is a memory area overwritten (any subscript out of
range) affecting totally unrelated things.

Finding those is a damn work ;)

Greetings,
Sascha Volkenandt