[vdr] Re: VDR developer version 1.1.14

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

>Matthias Raus wrote:
>

>>Hi Klaus,
>>
>>vdr-1.1.14 works fine here, the new key learning mode went well after I
>>had understood it fully... (however, VDR crashed directly after the
>>learning mode was finished)
>>

>Can you reproduce this?

No, sorry, I did a reboot and everything worked OK again...

>>I have got two questions btw. wishes:
>>1. On my remote, there is an INFO button, which could be used to
>>directly view information about the current broadcasting. I think this
>>very practical and would replace pressings the buttons MENU, 1, OK with
>>only one button press. Could you please add this main menu function
>>"Info" to the existing functions "Schedule", "Channels" etc.?
>>

>Simply press your "Info" button as "User1" when learning keys, and enter
>the line
>
>  User1  Schedule Ok
>
>into keymacros.conf.

Works well, this is really easy once you have understood it;
unfortunately, my INFO button is sometimes executed twice though the
button is only pressed once. Obviously, this is not dependent on the
length I press the button, and I do not have this problem with any other
button.

>>2. In the new file "keymacros.conf", can I assign macros that e.g. call
>>the mp3-plugin menu or can it only be used to control vdr itself?
>>

>I'm thinking about a keymacro notation that allows you to define something like
>
>  User2  @abc
>
>which would open the main menu page of plugin "abc". Until then you could use
>
>  User2  n
>
>where 'n' would be the hotkey digit of your mp3 plugin's main menu entry.
>If you have more entries than hotkeys (and this your mp3 plugin wouldn't
>have a hotkey), you can do
>
>  User2  Down Down Down Down Down...Down Ok
>
>Klaus

Cool, this works fine (you forgot the Menu button must be pressed
first). I use the Yellow button to enter the mp3 menu now, here I do not
have the problem with these unwanted repetitions.

Thanks a lot,

Matthias