[vdr] Re: VDR + lcdproc + keypad

Hi Martin,
As you said, I had to modify the file lcdkeyconf.h in order to create my mapping (I have a 16 key keypad), then I had to look at the source and understand what LcdMaxKeys is used for ;-).
After that, and after a small patch to the lcdproc daemon everything went fine. I am able to use the keypad , shift included. I am still having problems with one single key that gets somehow eaten by the lcdproc daemon, but hey, I got 15 out of 16 working ....

Btw, I also had to modify lcdproc-0.4.3/server/driver/MtxOrb.c, here's the patch :

*** drivers/MtxOrb.c    Sun Mar 24 15:45:38 2002
--- drivers-new/MtxOrb.c        Thu Oct 31 09:44:07 2002
***************
*** 1150,1158 ****
                                in = INPUT_MAIN_MENU_KEY;
                        }
                        /*TODO: add more translations here (if neccessary)*/
-                         else {
-                               in = 0;
                        report(RPT_DEBUG, "MtxOrb: getkey(): returning %c", in);
                } else {
                        /* We're running in keypad_test_mode.
--- 1150,1155 ----

In the original version every key press other than the four predefined was ignored (not transmitted  to any client).

Mattia

PS:
Are you planning any support for the output pins (e.g. support for lcdproc daemon 'output' function) ?
If not, would you mind if I add this to the plugin ?