[vdr] Re: VDR developer version 1.1.15

Hello Klaus,

After one hour playing with VDR 1.1.15 I noticed only one "problem"

I don't seem to be able to select a channel by numbers (REMOTE=KBD)

If I type e.g. 1 it displays the OSD for channel no. 1, but it does not
change the channel.
After the OSD disappears, everything seems unchanged.

Sidenotes:

In the provided channels.conf you can change VOLKSMUSIK (radio) to
CHILLOUT
(Premiere dropped VOLKSMUSIK and now sends Chillout from Music-Choice,
found the news at dxandy).

All the mediavision channels seem to have gone and in the EPG I read a
statement, that Deutsche Telekom
would concentrate on their core-competencies and stop producing TV,
effective Nov 1st.

Is this true for all germany? Then channels like Einstein and Fashion
TV could be deleted.

Thanks and keep up the great work,

Achim