[vdr] DESPERATION: vdr-stream-0.0.5 (was: Re: ANNOUNCE: vdr-stream-0.0.4)

At Monday 04 November 2002 20:01 Steffen Becker wrote:
> I can't help you with that, I'm using WinXP and there it's working. Are
> you recieving the UDP packages on your Win mashine? You can check that
> with Ethereal for Win32..... Maybe this helps debugging.

Currently I don't know any further. With a self-made program I definitely
receive a multicast stream. dumprtp from dvbstream (from whose source
code I use the rtp-procedures) doesn't report ANYTHING.

The OLD streaming patch puts the same messages into the log-file, as the
new plugin, and even then I get no results received with dumprtp, the
moonlight plugin or WHAT EVER.

Now I've re-coded the whole thing to stay as close as possible to the old
code which worked in vdr-1.0.4 .

I put another another version on my page http://www.magoa.net/linux

As always..... Please try (especially Steffen).....

Wonder why I don't receive *anything*...

Greetings,
Sascha Volkenandt