[vdr] cStatus and avoiding to switch to a channel

Hello list,

I am trying to implement a "parental control" plugin for VDR which, based on
a code, prevents from watching a channel that is not allowed.
To prevent watching this channel, I have 2 options: display a black screen +
message or switch to the next available (not locked) channel. I am going for
the 2nd option.
To do that, I derive a class from cStatus and wait for a "ChannelSwitch".
ChannelSwitch function gives the ChannelNumber which can be 0 (about to
switch) or the actual channel number when VDR switched.

Finally, my question: I was first going to do a cChannels::SwitchTo upon
cStatus:ChannelSwitch with the appropriate channel number.
But this means that 2 "channel switch" are done in this case, and I don't
like it.
What other possibilities do I have?

Olivier.