[vdr] Re: remote control of second hauppauge 2.1

Matthias Biel wrote:
> I'm using vdr 1.1.15 and the driver 2002-11-01 with two hauppauge 2.1
> cards. Is it possible to enable the remote control of the second card?

According to the source code, the driver supports the remote control
port of one card only.

> Previously I was using vdr 1.0.4 with the old driver. In this
> configuration both remotes could be used in parallel. This was a
> helpful feature because it was possible to switch from one tv set to
> an other via selecting the primary DVB device in VDRs configuration.

Did you place the remote control receivers in two different rooms?
The active remote control port should not change when you switch the
primary device in vdr. (I don't have the hardware to check this.)

Oliver