[vdr] ANNOUNCE: vdr-stream-0.1.0

Hello List,

I've released a new version of the streaming plugin on:

http://www.magoa.net/linux

with version number 0.1.0, I'd like to intoduce an official "unstable"
branch of the streaming plugin, while I'd consider the versions before
as "alpha". Unicast and Multicast streaming in Fixed Channel Mode are
reported to work now.

With this release, I'd like to introduce another Stream Type for
ffmpeg (or any other tool that can process a PES). I use it to stream
the data to a running ffserver (the machine running ffmpeg should be
powerful...), which can create many streams like W*nd*ws MediaPlayer
streams, RealMedia streams or plain HTTP streams as well in any
desired format and size. See the included ffstream.sh.example

Maybe anyone will find this useful as well;)

CHANGES since 0.0.5:
- Multicast and Unicast seem to work in fixed channel mode now (that's why
  the version changed from 0.0.x to 0.1.x, more precisely from an alpha
  state to an unstable state;) )
- Added setup entry to edit the Multicast Group IP
- Added streaming to ffserver through ffstream.sh
- Renamed "Streaming Mode" to "Channel Mode" to avoid confusion

Greetings,
Sascha Volkenandt