[vdr] Re: dolby digital... surround...ac3...

Am Mittwoch, 6. November 2002 15:18 schrieben Sie:

> You should read my followup to your posting "Determing which
> dvb-card is busy with recording" from 16 Oct 2002:

I've read your followup, but forgot that it was you! Sorry for this!
Your solution is "overkill" for me....at the moment. I'm looking for a more
generic or common solution without special pics and coding them.
Your using a multilayer board, right? I will give it a try with "Euro
Lochraster", because I want to integrate only a few functions.

Bye
Stefan