[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: vdr-dxr3-0.1.0

> - More system load due to continious transfer mode (but not too much)

Here i build a "client only" solution for my brother (only for viewing
recorded Movies from my SERVER)

I build with a older 266MMX and try the Hardware first with a full featured
DVB-S - on a 10mbit network connection - Playback works fine .

No i have installed the DXR3 card and now i have "jumps" in picture and Sound.
If i connect the client to 100mbit network everything works just fine !

I have no idea why the DXR3 Plugin solution need a faster network connection !

Here i have a other Client - connected with a 22mbit W-Lan network (much slower
then 10mbit Cable) and this solution works also fine ! (DVB-S as primary card)

If anyone have a Idea - please let me know....

CU

Axel