[vdr] Problem with recorded radio

Hi List,

I often record radio; to get the +/- 1 minute jump, fast forward etc. working I record the radio-apid with the vpid of a channel on the same transponder. I this case:
FM4:12692:h:S19.2E:22000:166:172:0:0:13034
which is FM4(apid and sid) with the picture (vpid) of TW1.

Now my problem: Sometimes after a "1 minute jump", the video freezes. also ffwd don't work anymore. I have to jump back/forward a couple of times to get the picture/sound running again, after that it works perfectly until the next jump. Maybe vdr tries to syncronize the video with the audio?

Used to do this for a long time with 1.0.x without problems. System is vdr 1.1.15, HEAD-drivers from Klaus' site, 1 Nexus-s. Nothing in the logs.

Best regards, Ronald.