[vdr] Using RCMM IR protocol with Nexus possible?

Hi,

I installed VDR 1.1.15 with the NEWSTRUCT drivers and the remote plugin.
It is no problem to use the Nexus IR receiver with the RC5
codes/protocol, even with my aldi universal rc control that has a lot of
more keys...
But unfortunately, my TV set uses exactly the same IR codes as the nexus
does - and the ones of the TV set can´t be switched.

So my idea is to use the RCMM protocol on the nexus (as I like the
little IR receiver of the Nexus, I want avoid to build an LIRC receiver.
On the other hand, I don’t want to buy a new TV set now :-))

Does anyone know if the IR receiver of the Nexus does support this
protocol or if this is just works for the Siemens Activy 'version' of
the nexus? I tried several codes from my Aldi universal remote for
Siemens and Galaxis devices (and Marantz and Phillips for RC5), but none
than the 'original' RC5 codes seemed to work.
Or did anyone get the Nexus IR receiver to work with LIRC and different
IR codes (using the remote plugin and running VDR 1.1.x with NEWSTRUCT
drivers)?

If this does not work: I recently saw some information (was it on this
mailing list) on the Nexus IR plug. Is it possible to use this IR
receiver with on an LIRC circuit?

Thanks in advance

Jörg